Receiving Rates Notices Online
By using BPAY View, you can receive, pay and store your rates notices in your online banking account, making it easier for you to pay on time, every time. BPAY View is easier on the environment too.
How to register:
1. Log into your online banking account.
2. Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section.
3. Register to receive your Kingborough Council rates notice by entering:
- The Biller Code: 807800
- Your BPAY View registration number(s): (Use your BPAY REF No.: as shown on the bottom of your rates notice)
- Your name: your name exactly as it is shown on your rates notice.
After you have completed these three simple steps above, you will be notified by email or SMS if your registration has been approved. Once the registration has been approved, your next Kingborough Council rates notice will be automatically sent to your online banking account.